Thank you for considering our program for your child. We are so exited about our dynamic Spanish program.
The goal of the program is to introduce students to Spanish vocabulary, conversations and cultural events that will help them to communicate in Spanish, through fun, age-appropriate activities such as games, songs, puppets, music, physical movement, and cultural events. All activities will be done is Spanish. We have been very pleased with the manner in which all of our students have adjusted to the total immersion concept, and their success has been a source of pride to us.
We are offering the follow Spanish Immersion Programs for the 2014/2015 school year:
1. Preschool Program (3 to 5 years old)
- Mondays and Wednesdays 8:45 A.M. to 11:15 A.M OR 12:15 P.M. to 2:15 P.M.
- The cost is $350 per quarter and a one time $50 deposit
2. Kindergarten Program
- Mondays and Wednesdays 3:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- The cost is $200 per quarter and a one time $50 deposit.
- We will pick up Kindergarten students from the bus stop at Harman School. Kindergarten students who usually take the bus to Smith can take the bus to Harman on Mondays and Wednesdays.
3. School Age Program (1st to 3rd grade)
- Mondays and Wednesdays 4:30 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- The cost is $300 per quarter and a one time $50 deposit.
- We walk students from their bus stop or Harmon Elementary to the Spanish classroom. Students could attend one day a week or both days at half cost.
4. Conversational Spanish for Teens and Adults:
- Thursdays 5:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- The cost is $200 per quarter and a one time $50 deposit
- Special outings will be arranged
This is the 2014/2015 schedule by quarters. We will follow the Oakwood City Schools schedule:
Fall Quarter: September 3rd – November 30th
Winter Quarter: December 1st – February 28th
Spring Quarter: March 2nd – May 30th