You and your children are invited to our Spanish Immersion Program
Wednesday, August 23rd 6 p.m-8 p.m
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
33 West Dixon Ave OaKwood
Come with questions or just to say hi!
Enter through the St. Paul’s back entrance our classroom is downstairs.
Oakwood Spanish Immersion Registration Open!
Our Ideas at Oakwood Spanish Immersion
The goal of the Spanish Immersion Program is to have the children understand and use the Spanish language in everyday situations by:
- Providing a non-threatening, engaging and interactive environment where students develop a love for Spanish language and culture.
- Allowing the students to hear only Spanish during instruction time.
- Using Spanish books, movies, games, toys, songs, numbers, alphabet, coloring books and other resource materials to complement and reinforce the teacher-led Spanish instruction.
- Teaching about the Latin Culture through food, music, games, books, movies, holiday traditions, and stories.
- Committing to a flexible environment based on respect for our students, our parents and teachers.