La cocina Latina
Spanish Immersion Summer Camp 2018
Spanish Immersion Program will offer a summer camp full of fun activities based on Spanish games and cultural experiences.
Camper will be going from one fun activity to the other all in Spanish. They will practice their Spanish while enjoying fun games in Spanish, we will also have crafts, music and cooking related to the Spanish culture and winter.
Here is some information about our camps:
Dates May 29th – June 1st (First week)
June 4th – June 8th (Second week)
Schedule 9:00 a.m-1:00 p.m. You could choose 2, 3, 4 or 5 days.
Ages: 4 to 7 years old
What do campers need to bring:
An small snack and a drink
Lunch and a drink
Five days $120, four days $100, three days $75, two days $50. (second child enroll per family received a 50% discount)
If you are interested in our Spanish Immersion Summer Camp or if you have any question please let me know!
Oakwood Spanish Immersion Registration Open!
Our Ideas at Oakwood Spanish Immersion
The goal of the Spanish Immersion Program is to have the children understand and use the Spanish language in everyday situations by:
- Providing a non-threatening, engaging and interactive environment where students develop a love for Spanish language and culture.
- Allowing the students to hear only Spanish during instruction time.
- Using Spanish books, movies, games, toys, songs, numbers, alphabet, coloring books and other resource materials to complement and reinforce the teacher-led Spanish instruction.
- Teaching about the Latin Culture through food, music, games, books, movies, holiday traditions, and stories.
- Committing to a flexible environment based on respect for our students, our parents and teachers.